HW: Davey dusted?

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Wed Aug 20 22:56:16 EDT 1997

> I have heard of formaldahyde being used/termed as PCP... I'm quite sure PCP
> was
> used as horse tranks, in fact I had art teacher once who'd spent jailtime for
> production/distribution of PCP and he mentioned that it was originally used
> on animals... As for the formaldahyde, is it possible that it is a great
> "all-round-product", a convenient chemical you can trip on, get your
> dog to sleep on and embalm your dead grandmother with all in one afternoon??
>  :-)

you may be right, i guess if they administer near deadly amounts it
could have that effect. not enough and you'd have an uncontrollable
berserk animal twice yer size knocking the straw out of you.

> >3.as angel dust.
> >it most likely has never been used as a tranquilizer, as it does not
> >promote sleep, save for perhaps braindeath, and renders its user
> >impervious to pain, and relieves the user of every iota of give-a-shit.
>
> >IF he sang horse tranq in that song, id like to hear it, cos it is
> >rythmically difficult to imagine.
>
> Well, he mutters some sound between each time... "yeah" or something..

that still doesnt sound right, over which part does he sing it?
it has too many syllables without the ''Yeah.''

> >here is one way you could tell if he was on any of these drugs...   did
> >his bass-playing suck?  if not, then the answer is most likely no.
>
> Well, the question was not whether he was ON it at the time, but if he was
> referring to it... I doubt they play the song LSD exclusively on acid... (LSD
> is on the same show..)

i see yer point, but the lsd song is CALLED lsd. are they not supposed
to play it simply cos they were out?
on the other hand, IF he sang horse tranq in a song that has nothing to
do with such things, id guess there was a reason.

> Silly rabbit....

ive been called worse.  =)

> Christian

rj