OFF: Re: dusted?

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Wed Aug 20 23:04:39 EDT 1997

Bill Bradley wrote:

> > i believe pcp has something to do with formaldehyde, embalming fluid.
>
>         "Embalming fluid" is just street slang for it.  I've heard of
> emergency room visits from people who took it literally...
>         The full name for it is Phencyclidine.

like i said, no pharmacist here.  but when this stuff was popular around
here, there was a rash of break-ins in morgues. people were stealing the
shit. it was in the papers. a bottle of this stuff was going for 2k$ on
the street. the street name for it is boat. not embalming fluid.
no one called it that.

>         According to the Merck Chemical index it is a depressant,
> controlled substance (US code of Fedral Regulations Title 21, part 1308.12)
> the ethylamine, pyrrolidine, and thiophene analogs are hallucinogens.
> Veteranary uses Anesthetic (i.v.), analgesic
>
>         Bill

all that means nothing to me. i was simply reporting my own experiences
with it.

also, i've heard of emergencyroom visits from people who drank too much
vodka, ate too much weed, or used too much speed.
meaning only that we are not necessarily talking about the same thing.

rj