Off: PCP

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Aug 21 08:57:02 EDT 1997

>         "Embalming fluid" is just street slang for it.  I've heard of
> emergency room visits from people who took it literally...
>         The full name for it is Phencyclidine.
>

>like i said, no pharmacist here.  but when this stuff was popular around
>here, there was a rash of break-ins in morgues. people were stealing the
>shit. it was in the papers. a bottle of this stuff was going for 2k$ on
>the street. the street name for it is boat. not embalming fluid.
>no one called it that.

Yuck PCP nasty stuff indeed.  I recall this stuff from the days of my
reckless youth.  Came in various forms and still does.  Back then me and
about 6, count 'em 6 others shared a single joint.  When I left I swore
I had an out of body experience, watched myself walking down the street
to my home.  Had a strange urge to see if I could actually jump over an
oncomming car.  Needless to say when my sanity was restored several
hours later I vowed never to go near it again.

Common street names for this were Angel Dust - Parsley soaked in PCP;
Love Boat, Boat or Hinkley (After John Hinkley the guy who shot
Prersident Regan, the honor was bestowed upon him because he had to be
on Boat if he thought a measley .22 would do the job) - MJ soaked in PCP
and the last incarnation I've heard of Blunts.  I think a Blunt is a
small cigar sized MJ joint soaked in the stuff.

Needless to say anyone who has done PCP regularly is hard to hide; they
are walking zombies.  Sad but true the day I graduated from High School
the class president, a truly wonderful girl, had her first and last
experimnent with PCP.  The batch she inhaled was mixed far too strong to
be ingested.  To this day she is still in the local mental institution,
her mind wiped clean.  The year was 1976.  Thats the scariest part about
PCP, you never know who played chemist.  If they did their own product
while mixing yours, you risked becomming an instant vegatable.  Even
Beavis and Butthead wouldn't touch this stuff.

Can we talk about something a bit more pleasant....puhlease!

L8er

lil' ab

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances.
He does not wear the "hello my name is" badge.
He strikes from below like a viper.
Or from up high like a penny being dropped from the tallest building
around.
He has but one purpose, to do bad things to good people with science!" -
Chromedome