Off: PCP (blunt)

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Aug 21 09:42:23 EDT 1997

> and the last incarnation I've heard of Blunts.  I think a Blunt is a
> small cigar sized MJ joint soaked in the stuff.

maybe where you are from, they call this blunt.
in philly, a blunt is simply a cigar-shell  which has had the "stuffing"
knocked out of it, and been refilled with about a quarter oz. or
more of weed. no chemicals at all. a bit more pleasant than pcp,
but a waste as far as im concerned. this is for people with a large
number of party pals, and a lot of grass "to burn."

rj