HW/Lemmy reunion

Carl Edlund Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Aug 21 15:54:35 EDT 1997

>> OK... the first bit of big news... I finally have confirmation of the
>> Lemmy/Hawkwind reunion.  It is going to be for ONE SHOW ONLY!!  It will
>> take place on Sunday, August 31 at the Brushwood Campgrounds in Sherman, NY
>> as part of the Strange Daze '97 Festival.  Tickets cost $35 in advance and
>> $40 at the gate.  This facility only seats 2000!  This is sure to be a once
>> in a lifetime event, so if you have the means, I suggest strongly that you
>> catch it!
>
>So, Lemmy is going to be re-uniting for only the Daze show in NY?

        Now I'm confused, since I heard from Scott Heller that he had heard
from Bill Stewart that Lemmy would be at the NYC show as well ... and that
in fact Lemmy's appearance there was in the contract!!

        Since it's much easier for me to get to the NYC show than the
Strange Daze fest, does anyone have any further info on this??

Cheers,
Carl