HW: are these rare, or just uncommon

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Fri Aug 22 17:07:48 EDT 1997

> cjohnson writes:
>>  Another vendor also had a copy of Hawklords 12" "Who's Gonna Win
>>  the War" on silver/grey vinyl.  The LP was in good shape, the cover
>>  probably a NM/VG, but he wanted $25.  Too steep for me on this one.
>>  I still have a contact addy if any other takers want to jump on it.

> ???? Was this the 25 years On/Dead Dreams/PXR5 grey vinyl?
> FoFP

Sorry "Friend..", I don't remember.  What I do have is the contact info
for the vendor.  As follows:

        Dixon Music
        P.O.Box 601
        Summerville, SC 29484
        USA
        (803) 821 - 9343 fax
        dmdixon at awod.com
        http://gemm.com/s.cgi/Dixon

I made sure to get the address in case I got home and changed my mind
about purchasing it (which I haven't, yet).  Drop him a line and
ask about the tracklisting, see if it is what you're looking for.
I've already checked the web page, but the tracklist is not listed.

Captain Cloud
cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com