F/i

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sat Aug 23 01:01:05 EDT 1997

> > Lot of bands, are there any warm-up bands I should consider a must-see?
>
> F/i  used to be thought of as an excellent band but dunno what they are like now.

Definitely worth seeing.  Just caught one of their shows a couple weeks
ago.  (Just when I joined this list!)  Their sound at that show was more
"ambient" than I expected but they have a *lot* of material so expect to
be surprised!

Don't know if this is old news or not but . . .

Here's their web site:

F/i
http://www.execpc.com/~bwnsng/fi.html

While you're at it, check out this band that Nik Turner recently played
with:

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

Highly recommended!

Karen

deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." - Frank Zappa