HW: upcoming shows, questions etc.

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Sat Aug 23 02:53:33 EDT 1997

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 08:17:56 -0500 Doug Bates
<Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU> wrote:
>... this place looks like its in the middle of nowhere.The
>drive from NYC to Sherman could be major task, are people driving after
>the Coney Island High gig or crashing (er, sleeping) a few hours.
>Highway 17 lookout...

Dave and I 1) will not be going to the CIH gig (I'm dragging him along to
the festival as it is; we'll do what -he- wants on Fri. night), and 2) will
be sleeing in just a bit on Saturday, then driving out (9 or 10 a.m.).  That
should get me there around 4-4:30, thus missing the first three acts (Gaia
Avatara, Red Giant, Nucleon), of whom I've never heard anyway.  Once again,
who are the rest of these bands?

ST37?
Arc Met?
F/i?
Bionaut?
Nick Riff?  (I should know - we just discussed him recently)
Born To Go?
Alien Planetscapes?

Thanks.
Damon