Interactive BOC FAQ

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Aug 29 16:40:36 EDT 1997

lil ab> BTW I have heard that Wings Of Mecury may actually be a cover
song.
> Anyone know if this is true and if so what band/artist is the creator?
>

JS>And the answer is . . . (standard disclaimer: this can be found in
the
FAQ)

JS>Wings of Mercury was written by Karl Percoda of the Dream Syndicate,
which, at the time (around '85), was managed by Sandy Pearlman.  It
was a candidate for *Club Ninja* but apparently the powers that be
thought the tune a bit too simplistic and perhaps stereo-typical of
BOC's image.  A bad decision, IMHO

Ah Sir John tis truly a benefit having an interactive FAQ right here in
BOC-L.  Thanks for the answer.  I agree with your IMHO, recently heard
WoM for the first time and fell in love with it.  Would have fit very
nicely on CN.  It did not impress me as a BOC song but I loved the way
they played it. The CN songs on Crypt of Rays sound great live.  Again
thanks for the indulgence in answering yet another question covered in
the FAQ.  BTW whats the web address again, lost my book mark.

L8er

lil' ab

"Ya know gang when you're a superhero you never know where the day will
take you.  You may find yourself halfway around the world in shark
infested waters of true to life living or you may find yourself going
down to the store for a lozenge.  You can't know can you?  No, you got
to ride that wave, you got to suck that lozenge.  Because if you don't,
who will?  - The Tick

OBCD - Molly Hatchet Double Trouble Live