OFF: Helios Creed

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Aug 30 05:38:59 EDT 1997

In article <B0000011134 at maxwell.pcmicro.com.au>, Sonique
<sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU> writes
>"After some discussions with Helios Creed, Thirlwell shall be the new
>lead singer for the next Chrome studio LP.  It shall be at least a
>couple of tracks, though further involvement is not out of the
>question.  They are slated to enter the studio in Dec '97."
>
>(Jim Thirlwell is Foetus)

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Cardiacs support Hawkwind
Foetus fronts the Creed
Rat Scabies to work with Primal Scream (who are in the studio with Jaki
and Mikael from CAN)
My brother's Press Agent is also The Verve's (who I have to confess, i
have been seeing on the side and have fallen in love with)

Wot next? Julian Cope to gig in my living room? Syd to rejoin the Floyd?

having a great summer!
--
Jon Browne
obCd - Luke Vibert - Big Soup (odd Mo'Wax Sci-fi Acid Jazz thing)