OFF: Helios Creed

Rattus Norvegicus cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Aug 30 23:27:08 EDT 1997

In the normal world Jon, you are a freak. Why? Because of these obscure
things of which you speak. No one understands what you say, and will
politely ask you to go away. As above so below, and if I'm high... I might
as well provide some answers why:

>Cardiacs support Hawkwind

Heartpatiens donate their past-use-by-date nitroglyserin pills to secret
military research project involving exploding live bird weaponry, according
to the internal CIA memo I just downloaded.

>Foetus fronts the Creed

A small religious cult led by an unborn child.

>Rat Scabies to work with Primal Scream

A demented psychoanalysts' incredible breakthrough research results within
the field of primal scream therapy, according to medical journal headlines.
To be taken internally before screaming.

>Wot next? Julian Cope to gig in my living room? Syd to rejoin the Floyd?

Much rather the other way around if I were you :-)

Christian (attempting to channel Uncle Bob C.)