Tonite's Impulse buy:)

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sun Aug 31 04:34:53 EDT 1997

Hi all !
Just had to share a new discovery ( for me,anyhow) I went into my fave
local cd store looking to trade some fairly ugly used stuff I didn't
listen to anymore, and mant to get the Rush remaster of Caress of Steel.
They were out of it, so I wandered around and found one I'd only heard
about on the 'net in various places. I'm pleased to say that this one
worked-Legendary Pink Dots-"It's Raining in Heaven". Nice. very nice.
Now for the questions:
what else have they got out there? is it all as good as this? If so-I
want more. Now. :)

thanx for any info on these guys:) I like them.

Keep rockin'
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton