tBS in Elmira, BOC in our hearts

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 1 06:56:44 EST 1997

> From:          Bolts of Ungodly Vision <scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU>
> Not too shabby Elmira review!  Did they do either of the Hawkwind tunes?

I got there a little late, though I don't think I missed much.  They
were in the middle of Career of Evil when I showed.  I understand
they do the HW stuff early on, so I might have missed them.  Even so,
they played another hour after I got there [at least!] before
breaking...

theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
v.vega