HW: An open letter to EMI and HW

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Mon Dec 1 08:34:05 EST 1997

Bernhard Pospiech wrote:

> Dear people at EMI
>
> I'd like to say THANK YOU for this wonderful X-Mas gift called
> HAWKWIND, The 1999 Party in Chicago 1974.
>
> What a phantastic piece of music!!!! What a great sleeve!
>
> I love every song, every second of this CD
>
> There is a good chance for you to please all the HAWK-FANS all around the
> world again: Release another LIVE CD, if possible from the ASTOUNDING tour
> in Autumn 1976!!
>
> Thanks again from a very lucky HAWKWIND fan
>
> Bernhard

Well, I think we all agree with Bernhard! It´s just the best live-album ever
made IMHO!

Greetings from a snowy Sundsvall (somewhere in the north of Sweden)

Hawkswede

" Sunrise I greet you, the beauty of your light, so warm and tender was never
the night.
In tears I see you, the last time it will be, so give me blessing , I´ll meet
my destiny"

"At the gallows end" from Nightfall by Candlemass

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 (0)70 6101310  / Phone +46 (0)60 173716