tBS: More Imaginos

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Dec 1 09:17:06 EST 1997

>Of course, all of this discussion assumes that Al even wants to do this.
>I have a feeling that Al has pretty much closed the book on *Imaginos*..

I agree on that one.  But also, with various pieces being scattered throughout
tBS releases, it is beginning to be possible to piece together Im(m)aginos
on a tape in the right order, I'd made one up that included GBC from
SFG and tBS items, I'm gonna have to remake it once I get Malpractice,
but that's no real hassle...

BTW, does CBS still have any stake in Imaginos?  i.e., would it have to
be with their approval or as their album?

... Since Imaginos is an album you can't abreviate, how about I* as a
shorthand for Imaginos (and M* for Mirrors)?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random