OFF: Snow

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 1 08:36:06 EST 1997

> From:          "Andrew A. Apold" <mordru at MAGG.NET>
> >>Hey, any snow you don't want, I'll take!
> >>
> >>SET
> >>

> >That's good to know. Is it possible to e-mail some cybersnow
> >to you?
> >Though, there's no snow here in Kalmar (in the south of Sweden) yet (thank
> god!)
> >but they do have snow in Stockholm.
> >I hope it will stay there for the rest of the winter.
>
> Lemme check outside.  Dang, a bit chilly, It's around 72F (22C) outside this
> morning.  Much colder than yesteray.  Nope, no snow in sight yet.
>
> Andrew
> West Palm Beach

I was able to play 18 Saturday, right here in the snow capital of
North America.  Greens were a little rough.  The private course was
in a lot better shape for the rich bastards...
theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
v.vega