BOC: New Releases

Mon Dec 1 10:29:08 EST 1997

O.K. folks, don't s**t yer pants, but I've heard some discussion going
around about "new" BOC albums coming out in January.  No, not "The Wheel"
(although I still hear that March, "possibly" sooner, is the date), but:

1.  According to a December issue of ICE magazine, Mobile Fidelity is
releasing "Agents of Fortune" on a gold CD.

2.  Word is that King Biscuit is putting out a BOC release of the best of
their BOC stuff from '75 to '86 (from 7 different shows).  This has the
potential to be a pretty cool release, IMHO - there were some great live
tracks in those shows (and hey, "Wings of Mercury" was on the last one -
although I suspect it's likelihood of being one of the tracks that makes
the cut will be low).  Let's just hope that they keep "the big 3" off
this release (got enough live versions of them - would much rather have
the live "Morning Final" from a '76 show, or "Lips in the Hills" from '81).

John