BOC...More Imaginos...Flip Sake!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Mon Dec 1 18:18:35 EST 1997

John said:

>True, but as I've said, Al may be responding more to fan input on all of
>this than on his own personal wishes.  My original point was more to the
>effect that Al might have to deal with people that he doesn't want to
>deal with at this point in his life in order to do more stuff with
>*Imaginos*.  Again, all speculation on my part.

Didn't Albert say in giving the list of tunes for the other 2 lps in the
Imaginos trilogy that he never plans on working w/ Sandy again? (or
something to that effect?) (it's in the FAQ I think)

boogaloo,
Jason

Man with all this Imaginos talk, I'm hankering for a' listenin' right now.