BOC: New Releases

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 1 19:15:36 EST 1997

<< Also, better late than never, I LOVE THE NEW BD BAND VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
 I am thinking about using this in my classroom, as I teach special ed.

 Manuel >>

Cool, Manuel!!!

I think that the Education and Medical fields will embrace this.  This week,
in a major East Coast College, the video will be shown in a Humanities class
on "Inspiration" and we already have a Nursing school that is going to show
it to all of their students.  Also, someone is showing it to a group of
"Troubled" students. (High School).  If you show it, we'd love to see what
the outcome is and there is going to be a spot on the web site for Education
and Medicine, and we can include UNM on there!

BTW, the video is going to be featured by the largest Children's Cancer
foundation in the world in March.  Buck will be in front of every Pediatric
and Cancer professional in North America and then some.

How did you like Ricky's take on Don't Fear The Reaper?:-)

chuck
http://www.ultrawave.com/rose/
Miracles DO Happen, Take One