BOC: New Releases

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 1 19:27:15 EST 1997

Theo,

I'll let others comment on the sound, but I'll state a few facts on the
Video.

The sound is a George Geranios mix, pure and simple, nothing done to it,
except taking out when Danny said "Fuck You" after Reaper:-)

The Audio will not come out until after the Wheel, so we can (Hope?:-)
include Harvest Moon, Live For Me, and the premier of Real World.  Buck also
needs to fix the vocal on Astronomy, although the two minute solo is included
on the video.  I Fought the Law is also a possibility, pending talks with the
label that carries Bobby Fuller Four
(DEL-FI).

I've heard a little of Buck's mix on the concert and they will be different.
 I liken it to having some "Red Box" stuff from Bolle's.  Both will be great.

chuck
http://www.ultrawave.com/rose/
Miracles DO Happen, Take One