A Plea . . .

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Tue Dec 2 01:55:26 EST 1997

Hello--

        Please let's drop the "truth is out there" thread. I know it's my
fault for turning it into a thread (by responding to some sappy comments
about Satanism in rock), but I'd really like to see it die. If anyone
wants to verbally beat on me, PLEASE email me directly. You can even use
my new email address. It's nycademon at earthlink.net. Y'all should find that
amusing. :-)

        BTW, I like _Distant Horizons_ a lot. I think it's heavier, and I
think it is like, and unlike, the Hawkwind of the past. I've ordered the
_1999 Party_ album--lookin' forward to it. :-)

Guido

P.S.--Hey Alex--I never said nuthin' about God, now did I?
P.P.S.--Hey Paul--When will your Discman be functioning again? :-)

obCDplayer--_The Night Watch_ by King Crimson

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse