BOC...More Imaginos...Flip Sake!

Tue Dec 2 08:31:51 EST 1997

>Didn't Albert say in giving the list of tunes for the other 2 lps in the
Imaginos trilogy that he never plans on working w/ Sandy again? (or
something to that effect?) (it's in the FAQ I think)

Yes he did and it is in there (and thinking about it, perhaps I should
delete that comment - but I digress).

Whether Albert has a different opinion of that these days or not I don't
know - I think if Sandy would be willing to allow Albert to use his
lyrics (and if he credited him for that), I don't think Albert would need
to really "work with" Sandy anymore.  But, that again is my speculation.

John