BOC...More Imaginos...Flip Sake!

Tue Dec 2 08:49:01 EST 1997

Chris has some interesting comments about Sandy Pearlman - I'll have to go
back and listen to that Rockline interview (I think I have part of it
anyway).  I've got two interviews from publications (a fairly recent one
from Seconds magazine in particular) where I draw the conclusion that the
guy thinks he's practically responsible for the popularity of modern
music or something.  Sometime perhaps I'll be motivated to share some
quotes from those interviews.

John