BOC...More Imaginos...Flip Sake!

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Tue Dec 2 09:14:15 EST 1997

At 08:49 AM 2/12/97 -0500, John A Swartz wrote:
>Chris has some interesting comments about Sandy Pearlman - I'll have to go
>back and listen to that Rockline interview (I think I have part of it
>anyway).  I've got two interviews from publications (a fairly recent one
>from Seconds magazine in particular) where I draw the conclusion that the
>guy thinks he's practically responsible for the popularity of modern
>music or something.  Sometime perhaps I'll be motivated to share some
>quotes from those interviews.
>
>John

  Didn't someone once say that SP thought he was "the guy who gives out the
leather and chains" in the Heavy Metal world, or words to that effect?
  He is an enigma, anyway- the only Jew I have heard of who has a Nazi fixation.

     Troy

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au