BOC on KBFH

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Dec 2 09:05:47 EST 1997

Noting Bolle's guarded optimism one can only hope that KB does a
creditable job with what they have.  I bought the KB Triumph concert
becuase it had the only live recording of Blinding Lightshow/Moonchild I
have been able to find.  Give me one rare BOC jewel like that and I'm a
happy camper.  Hey if they do include one or all of the "big three"
thats ok too if the versions they use smoke.

lil' ab

"Isn't sanity just a one trick pony anyway?  I mean all you get is one
trick, rational thinking.  But when your good and crazy the sky's the
limit."  -The Tick

OBCD - Heavy Bones (feat. Gary Hoey)