Off: Music help

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Dec 2 09:27:06 EST 1997

> Hi all!
> out of lurk mode again! I was making my usual foray into the music
> stores today, got Wolfstone's " Half Tail" (Excellent) and Jon-Luc
> Pony's "Cosmic Messenger". My question is-Saw a couple of "Can" Cd's-any
> reccomendations here? They also had "Cast"-what are they like?

> I had
> also seen a "Tear Garden" review on rmp-anyone see that and possibly
> remember what the title of the cd was-only 'cause I really like Edward
> K-Spell's vocals. any reccommendations there?

The new Tear Garden is called "To be an Angel Blind, The Crippled Soul Divide".
Whatever. I snagged it cheap in Colorado because I was interested in cevin
Key's
involvement. I'm listening to it right now, but not knowing any other TG stuff
I can't really compare. It's quieter and more conventional than I was expecting
(maybe I should have bought the Download CD instead!)

I'm glad you said ka-Spell's *vocals*, because it sure isn't singing :-)

BTW, Cast (UK) isn't as bad as Andy makes out either !!

Tim