More Imaginos

Tue Dec 2 10:52:22 EST 1997

>Yeah this is all in the realm of desires at this point but
admit it this is some of the best BOC related stuff on this list in a
loooooong time.

What, are you longing for the "good old days"?  You're not just an old
fart, you're a "BOC-L old fart" ;-)    LMAO.

Seriously, this is a rather interesting topic that has lots of various
tangents.

John

PS:  On a somewhat related note, have you heard about Savatage's upcoming
release (it's out in Europe and Japan) - *The Wake of Magellan*?  It's
another concept album, and I've heard musically it's in the same vein as
*Dead Winter Dead*.  Might be another CD I have to buy in January...