OFF: Ape

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Dec 2 09:25:40 EST 1997

In article <199712021336.IAA29613 at mbunix.mitre.org>, John A Swartz
<jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> writes
>GEEZ Carl - you and must have some sort of psychic link between the two
>of us.  I used to be a huge PotA fan as a kid, and just this past weekend
>watched a tape of the original movie - and Charlton Heston made that quote
>about not trusting anyone over 30.

You do know Oliver Stone's doing a $100 million remake, don't you? This
time Heston's playing Dr. Zaius. It was supposed to have gone into
production a while back, but I'm glad it didn't because now
Schwartzenegger isn't going to play Taylor, which he was. Phew!
(What a poorly constructed sentence)
--
Jon