Off: Music help

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue Dec 2 12:26:10 EST 1997

bart wrote:

> > I had
> > also seen a "Tear Garden" review on rmp-anyone see that and possibly
> > remember what the title of the cd was-only 'cause I really like Edward
> > K-Spell's vocals. any reccommendations there?
>
> The new Tear Garden is called "To be an Angel Blind, The Crippled Soul Divide".
> Whatever. I snagged it cheap in Colorado because I was interested in cevin
> Key's
> involvement. I'm listening to it right now, but not knowing any other TG stuff
> I can't really compare. It's quieter and more conventional than I was expecting
> (maybe I should have bought the Download CD instead!)

I've seen it-and a couple of others that I can't remember right now. I remeber a
review on r.m.p., but I cannot remeber the title of the thing-I think it was one of
the older releases, but not sure. I'm gonna post over there today & see if the
author will let me know the title of that thing.How is that to listen to?  I've got
Legendary Pink Dots "It's Raining in Heaven" It's good, but has some
really odd spots in it:) Looks like I'll hafta get that one:)

I'm glad you said ka-Spell's *vocals*, because it sure isn't singing :-)
Hmmmmm.....he sings rather well on th aformentioned cd:)

> BTW, Cast (UK) isn't as bad as Andy makes out either !!

Ok!!Thanx for the info!! I appreciate it~
Rock on!
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton