Darxtar

Marshall Wood mwood at AGILE.COM
Tue Dec 2 12:30:30 EST 1997

john.m.gray wrote:
> Christmas has come early, after months of searching I finally scored the
> Darxtar Darker CD. 8^)))

In those terms, Christmas came for me about a month ago.  A guy
on the net was selling a lot of CDs for US$5 each, among them
were the first 2 Darxtar CDs (and the first CD by the French prog
band Eclat).

Where did you get your _Darker_ CD?

I liked the first, self-titled CD better than _Darker_, myself.
But I really don't understand all the warnings that I had been
given that the first 2 CDs were somehow substandard.  Both are
very listenable and quite good, if you don't mind the blatant
similarity to Hawkwind (which I don't).  The fact that the first
CD is not indexed (just one long, 40 minute track) is annoying,
but other than that, I have no complaints.

I haven't heard _Daybreak_ or _Sju_ yet.  Both are on my (long)
"must-buy" list.

MWood

NP: _Darker_ (you psyched me up for it!)