An Imaginos Lesson for Transwest Taxis

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 2 13:31:59 EST 1997

>From: Cliff and Pam Wheaton <cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM>
>Subject:      Re: More Imaginos
>To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
>
>> Ok-I give-what is the concept of this cd? I've never heard it!!
>>Just curious!!
>
>Pam--

There's too much to it for a posting.  My only recommendation is that
you read the FAQ, get the album, read the liner notes BEFORE listening
to the tracks, and then bear in mind that tracks with a place in the
Imaginos cycle have cropped up on BOC albums since the very start, just
as ordinary, if curious, tracks.  A pretty top idea, but it gets better
- the concept itself is really f*****g tasty too!  And so are the
songs!!!  Aaarrggghhh, it just doesn't stop.

But seriously folks, just get all the albums, especially those with the
original rhythm section (important songwriters as well as performers).

No, seriously, the Imaginos was one of those few things that quietly
slipped into your unconscious mind (through listening to old BOC LPs)
and then suddenly it was an album itself.  Then all the threads become
ropes which become a net which can hardly fail to catch you and then you
ARE caught.  And there's no getting away.

Or maybe I'm just a crazy lunatic fan-boy.

Chris.

--
The Distorted Barbie questions the effect of a girl doll on society -
http://ezone.org/ez/e7/articles/napier/barbie.html - but Mattel told