OFF: Ape

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Dec 2 13:25:40 EST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Wednesday, December 03, 1997 2:25
Subject: Re: OFF: Ape

>>Has anyone got a list of all the films and the order in
>which they were released?  I've seen them all at various
>times, but never really put together the entire story.

This is the order:-

Planet of the Apes
Beneath...
Escape...
Conquest...
Battle...

After the movies there was a TV series, and two episodes (possibly the 1st
two) were strung together, and shown as a TV movie with the title Return to
the Planet of the Apes.

There was also a rather excellent animated series, which was much closer to
the original novel of Monkey Planet. In the animated series the apes lived
like us in normal houses, drove cars, flew in planes, etc..

William