OFF: Savatage/Y&T

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Tue Dec 2 17:38:09 EST 1997

>Final DD note, Y&T's latest Endangered Speicies can be had for $20,
>classic Y&T albums Japan version for $24.  Did you ever get a copy of
>Musically Incorrect?  Man I love that one, dosen't sound much like old
>Y&T, probably their best ever.

hey, another Y&T ref.......what is that, 2 in a month? cool.....
but it WAS a good album, even though the track that Phil K. sings
really gets on my nerves....just don't really care for his voice..
is Endangered Species any good?

and did you ever get the Best of King's X disc?

finally, is Savatage really that good?  I remember the "Dungeons are Calling"
era....last I remember hearing was "Gutter Ballet" and I wasn't too
impressed....in fact I thought Oliva was down right annoying...
should I give em another try?

Ted