BOC: New Releases

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Tue Dec 2 18:34:48 EST 1997

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:

> >> From:          jean l delacour <delacour at UNM.EDU>
> > Also, better late than never, I LOVE THE NEW BD BAND VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
> > I am thinking about using this in my classroom, as I teach special ed.
> >
> > Manuel
>
> How's the sound quality, production etc?  I'm thinking of ordering
> it, but planned on getting the audio disc.  Is the audio available
> yet?
>

> theo
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
> v.vega

THEO:  The audio is excellent!!!  For the price I payed for it (23.99),
       it is very much worth it!!!  I'm no pro, but it looks like there
       were 2 or 3 cameras at different angles.  Also, just hearing Buck
       play Deadline, WWS, and 5;35 are within itself priceless (to me.)

       God bless.....Manuel

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico
Parish Library