Off: Music help

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 3 06:09:53 EST 1997

In article <3.0.2.32.19971202232122.0305ab88 at online.no>, Christian
Mumford <cannibal at CUTEY.COM> writes
>After seeing them live last spring I don't think anything can be worse than
>Kula Shaker! Anyone notice the encrypted swastika in their logo and
>connected it with the lead guy's skinhead past!? Hippies my ass!!! :-)
>
>Christian

No really, Chrispian is a dumb hippie schmucko alright. And it was
Marcus from his earlier band Objects of Desire, who came from my home
town who was in the National Front at 15. The guy is an enormous tit,
but he has been a Krishna for 18 years now, people do grow up.
Chrispian has no such affiliations, never has, he is just not very
bright, and thought he could pull the "swastika isn't an inherantly nazi
symbol" routine. He fucked up, because, hey *IT IS NOW* !

BTW Chris, how do you feel then about Lemmy using the swastika, then?
--
Jon Browne
who can't believe he's defending a band he doesn't particularly care for.