Off: Music help

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Dec 3 07:42:26 EST 1997

Jon Browne writes:
>No really, Chrispian is a dumb hippie schmucko alright. And it was
>Marcus from his earlier band Objects of Desire, who came from my home
>town who was in the National Front at 15. The guy is an enormous tit,
>but he has been a Krishna for 18 years now, people do grow up.
>Chrispian has no such affiliations, never has, he is just not very
>bright, and thought he could pull the "swastika isn't an inherantly nazi
>symbol" routine. He fucked up, because, hey *IT IS NOW* !

Agree!

>BTW Chris, how do you feel then about Lemmy using the swastika, then?

This is something I find very interesting! WHY is he using it?
... at least in Sweden lots of nazi Skinheads like Motorhead and
AFAK it's not the music alone that attracts them - it's the music
together with the WWII/nazisymbolism.

>who can't believe he's defending a band he doesn't particularly care for.

Well, their "Hush" cover is splendid. _I_ could defend them only because
of that... :-)

                             mvh - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR