Off: Music help

Wed Dec 3 11:02:57 EST 1997

On Wednesday, December 03, 1997 3:03 PM, Daniel Wikdahl
[SMTP:mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE] wrote:
> Andy Gilham:
> >I thought the swastika had been quietly dropped from the Motorhead
> >"head" -
>
> Are you sure?
> And I can't remember a swastika on the monsterhead, only malteese
crosses.

A little one, on one of the spikes on the forehead (sort of).  As well as
the big "Cross of Iron" hanging off the side, obviously...  i read
something about this on the "Lemmy speaks" section on the Motorhead home
page (http://www.imotorhead.com).  I was just paraphrasing Lemmy really...

> No, but I think it's even more silly to wear a swastika if you're not
> a nazi.

Well - it's back to the "shock rock" thing I'm afraid...  I suppose Sid
wore his Wehrmacht cap just to upset people.

-Andy