Off: Music help

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Dec 3 11:21:34 EST 1997

Andy Gilham:

>A little one, on one of the spikes on the forehead (sort of).  As well as
>the big "Cross of Iron" hanging off the side, obviously...  i read
>something about this on the "Lemmy speaks" section on the Motorhead home
>page (http://www.imotorhead.com).  I was just paraphrasing Lemmy really...

Thanks, I'll have a look at that site.

>> No, but I think it's even more silly to wear a swastika if you're not
>> a nazi.
>
>Well - it's back to the "shock rock" thing I'm afraid...  I suppose Sid
>wore his Wehrmacht cap just to upset people.

Probably.
But I don't think it's a problem that some people get upset... the problem
is that attracts other people, by reasons that wasn't intended by the
musician.
I doubt one single nazi thought Sid was a nazi, though. But I can understand
if someone believes Motorhead is a naziband.

                                mvh - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR