Off: Swastika Lemmy HW

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 3 11:34:23 EST 1997

Whisperer"<beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
>> I mean, Lemmy is an intelligent dude, but I think he's showing a
curious
>> anomaly of thought here.
>
>     Not really, IMO.  He's fascinated by Man's inhumanity to Man, and
so
>collects various memoribilia of the two world wars--especially Nazi
>memoribilia.  Not what I would do, but I understand his logic.  I don't
>think anyone would call him a Nazi within his hearing though!
Certainly
>not more than once :)
>     Motorhead's lyrics are certainly not in keeping with facist
ideology.

I did not know any of this stuff!  Who tells you these things??  Do you
have any Lemmy interviews you could share with us, he's seems to be an
interesting person, but I never see very much of what he says in print.
You have to respect a down'n'dirty rock star who appears as the hero of
a life insurance tv commercial.

Chris.