Off: Music help

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 3 11:44:54 EST 1997

>> BTW, am I the only one who has a problem with understanding the
>revisionists?
>> (I hope that's what you call it in English - people who denies the
>holocaust)
>
>     That's what it is called in English.  Well, just because something
>doesn't make sense doesn't keep people from believing it!

Apart from ethnic groups which have never ceased to use the swastika and
related symbols, it amazes me how persons who use these tokens nowadays
can only defend themselves by citing their existence pre-holocaust.  A
quiet version of this is the difference between "gay" sixty years ago
and "gay" today.
The meanings which have become attached can never be removed, because to
forget is to assume that it can never happen again.
Quite how revisionists (to be nice to them) can say "it's a jewish plot
to pervert history - it never occurred"  simply buggers me.  And people
believe and trust this???