Off: Music help

Wed Dec 3 12:12:25 EST 1997

 From:          Hoarse Whisperer <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>

> Apart from ethnic groups which have never ceased to use the swastika and
> related symbols, it amazes me how persons who use these tokens nowadays
> can only defend themselves by citing their existence pre-holocaust.  A
> quiet version of this is the difference between "gay" sixty years ago
> and "gay" today.
> The meanings which have become attached can never be removed, because to
> forget is to assume that it can never happen again.
> Quite how revisionists (to be nice to them) can say "it's a jewish plot
> to pervert history - it never occurred"  simply buggers me.  And people
> believe and trust this???

Plus a lot of people are apathetic toward the holocaust for other
reasons.  A buddy of mine's Ukrainian.  He says:  Holocaust?, big
deal!  Stalin slaughtered twice as many Ukrainians and nobody ever
says a word about it.  And we all know what Mr. Farakhan and other
think about the holocaust...

theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
v.vega