Maltese Cross not a Nazi symbol.

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Wed Dec 3 15:00:56 EST 1997

The Swastika was co-opted and adopted as a Nazi Emblem.

The Maltese cross is the shape of the cross that was used by
the Knights of Malta.

The German Iron Cross Medal is in the shape of a Maltese Cross,
this shape was used as a German National Emblem on the sides and
and wings of aircraft etc. Remember the Red Baron.

It was given as a decoration prior to Nazism and therefore is
not a Nazi symbol or emblem.

I believe WWII era Iron Crosses were also emblazoned with a central
swastika and thus bear a Nazi emblem.

Just my point of clarification, lest we become confused on this
emotionally charged subject.

Cheers!

Marc
--
SpaceRock Central
- featuring the extraordinary music of B0RN to G0 and Alien

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
 And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect
it."