OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Dec 3 15:17:23 EST 1997

Chrille wrote:
>People, people, just having read one of these posts replying to
>my quip about Kula Shaker's logo: I was JOKING!

Oh, it doesn't matter... :-)

>I will make a few
>things clear:
>
>1) The Nazis STOLE the Swastika, a solar symbol. They don't OWN it.
>Letting them keep it... [snip!]

You've got a lot of work to do if you want to have the swastika "back".
Personally I think they can keep it. I've never felt the need to use
anykind of symbol (well, maybe the Chronos symbol... which I like draw in
the snow on windscreens... but only when I'm drunk! ;-)

>2) Nazi imagery, re: Lemmy etc. At one Motorhead gig I was at in USA
>all these skinheads obviously misunderstood and brought pamphlets with
>racist propaganda. This pissed off the rest of us and I sure hope
>those snots got their asses kicked the bikers present at the show
>afterwards. The bikers who weren't Nazis that is :)

When I was at a Motorhead concert five ago I had a shaved head, big boots
and a long black leatherjacket.
Many skinheads came to me and shouted something that I couldn't hear 'cos
Motorhead is *LOUD* and they also wanted to shake hands with me like I was
a long lost brother or something.
That pissed _me_ off.
And also the tall guy standing next to me... maybe 2 metres tall and hair
down to half his back.
"Are you one of those Sieg-Heilers?!?" He said to me 'tween two songs and
looked like he was going to eat me raw.
Frightened I said, "No, I'm just doing my military service..."
"Good for you, I'm an anarchist and I can't stand nazis - I'd beaten you up
if you were one."

>Lemmy's fascination
>with WWII is very much similar to my own I think: what can cause the
>greatest collective outburst of psychosis in history and subsequently
>mass killing? Theories abound, but some mighty force it was, and
>ultimately, people. The world isn't nice, people should not forget
>what our power is capable of. Personally I don't have the balls to wear
>swastikas, but occasionally I will will make fun of Nazis, or parody
>them, sometimes I will even say base, crude things about ethnic stereotypes.
>Because I think it's FUNNY.

Yep, why not!?!
I think one can make fun of almost everything.
...and especially you, Christian, can make fun of everything! :-)
But sometimes I think I laugh at you just 'cos you're a Norwegian. :-)

                           mvh - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR