OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Dec 3 15:52:19 EST 1997

At 20:28 03.12.97 +0000, you wrote:

>The other defense, that the swastika was a solar symbol, doesn't seem
>very convincing when the occurrences being defended appear alongside
>chains, helmets, and other military paraphenalia!

Look through any book on Viking culture and tell me how many pictures
you see with swastikas - none. Why are we not *allowed* to see that? Is
that right? Should we be denying this fact? As bad as censoring Grimms fairy
tales in USA......

It is also a Bhuddist symbol, as inverted. The Xian cross is, as far as I
know/can tell, also derived from the sun (sure he may have been crucified -
but the symbolism seems pretty universal in its uncorrupted form). The cross
itself represents so much more than the petty "my God VS your God" or "my race
VS your race". The day an APE scrawled his first "X" into a rock was the
greatest sudden advanced accomplishment ever made yet :). What drove him?
What did it all mean? Where did he go from there? What in the world planted
the silly idea in his primitive head that he had independent thoughts and
could
carve his own "X" onto the world?

>Dave (also cheering the counter-culture from the sidelines).

Yaay!!!

Theo, break out that Jefferson Airplane box set and let's do the twist!

going ape consulting my black obelisk,
Christian