OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Wed Dec 3 17:54:34 EST 1997

I clipped this from the Motorhead home page (Lemmy Speaks):

Q. A biggie! What happened to the swastika on the spike of the logo's
helmet? Caved in under pressure? It was there on the 'Motorhead album...
Just curious, not a nazi, and not trying to crucify you.

A. Apparently, SOME people thought it offensive, so we dropped it. It
wasn't a big thing anyway - it was in the days when a swastika was just old
fashioned & pissed people off. Maybe we should put it back!

I think that about sums it up.

-Andy