BDB Vid & Children.

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Dec 2 15:27:40 EST 1997

Jean Delacour wrote:
>Chuck & all my BOC-L friends;
>
>  Actually I teach special ed in the Albuquerque public schools.  The
>sp ed program I run is for " emotionally disturbed and behaviorally
>disorderd" kids in the 3rd, 4th, & 5th grades.  Basically, nobody wants
>these kids and, I kid you not, they don't have a father or male in their
>lives.  I have already introduced them to Godzilla, Cities on Flame and
>several other "old people music", and they loved it.  Therefore, once I
>get the permission from my principal, I will show it to them as a reward
>on a Friday.
>
>  Ricky's take on the Reaper is right on!!  Children don't read into
>things the way many adults do.  They see things for what they are.  The
>Reaper is an insiration to me because it calms the fear of death, and
>shows how powerful the love for another human can be.  Love will keep a
>man and a woman "together for eternity".
>
>  God bless....Manuel

My nine year old son is a bi-polar depressive: a condition that most of the
British medical establishment doesn't recognize in children (& usually
misdiagnose as ADHD), and he & his ten year old sister are huge BOC fans -
we all rock-out together when mum's out (they were playing air guitar at 6
& 7).  Just goes to show...

ChrisW