Off: Music help

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Dec 3 20:21:20 EST 1997

> But I can
>understand
>> if someone believes Motorhead is a naziband.
>
>     Only if they've never listened to the songs!

I think we are getting upset! :-)
Well, there's no need for that...
I know I said something like "listening but not _understanding_"
in my mail.
I've met several people who listen to Motorhead and still think Lemmy&co
are nazis.
These are to kind of people which you don't debate with 'cos they're either
too stupid or too dangerous. Often it's a combination of both.

But I've got to admit that I don't understand the logic in what Lemmy was doing.
You got to help me there Carl. I've never thought Lemmy was a nazi - that's why
I felt it's hard to udnerstand the use of swastikas.
Hrm. Guess I'll have to read all the mails once again, from the archives.

                           mvh - Daniel

>--
>Carl Edlund Anderson
>Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
>St. John's College, University of Cambridge
>mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk
>http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~carl/

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR