OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Dec 3 20:44:29 EST 1997

On ons 3 dec 1997 14.53 +0000 "Ted Jackson jr. 6L6"
<tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> wrote:
>> From:          Christian Mumford <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>
>> 1) The Nazis STOLE the Swastika, a solar symbol. They don't OWN it.
>> Letting them keep it is like giving them the privilige of stealing
>> and keeping a copyright on a symbol which they abused to kill, rather
>> than using it to respect their place on this world and the people on
>> it.
>>
> Right!  The swastika is a nazi symbol only if we allow it to be one.
> Better to paint swastikas on every wall so that it will cese to have
> any meaning or power for hate mongers.  If we cower in fear at the
> sight of it, we are doing exactly what the evil bastards want us to
> do!

     No one would like to see the swastika "sanitized" more than
me--speaking as a devotee of Germanic folklore ... but MAN!  It is going
to be a long, _long_ time before the swastika is going to be anything but
a Nazi image (in the West, anyway).

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic