OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Dec 3 21:02:12 EST 1997

At 01:54 AM 12/4/97 +0000, you wrote:
>On ons 3 dec 1997 21.36 +0100 "Christian Mumford" <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>
>wrote:
>> I only laugh at that watered down moose piss you Swedes have the
>> balls to call beer. Next time the Nazis drop by Sweden for a
>> drink, why not just let them know where to get the good beer eh?
>> Like NEXT BLOODY DOOR!!!
>
>     What?  Are the Norwegian's inviting the Nazis over for beer?

Yep, that's why they were invaded during WWII.

>     Well, Hitler didn't drink alcohol anyway ... ;)

But Skinheads do...
This Saturday I made a radioreport with lots of drunk nazis.
They were celebrating the memory of one of their heroes
the Swedish "warrior" king Karl XII. He died (when he tried to invade Norway
:>) on the 30th November. Maybe it was the beer?
It's interesting to hear the nazis and the gathered anti-fascists telling me
the exactly same things when I'm trying to interview them (i.e "The police
are harassing us - we are peacuful - but the other guys are dangerous -blah
blah blah".)
That is of course when you can hear anything at all except for barking
policedogs.
But there was no riot - thank god.

                        - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR