Off: Music help

Thu Dec 4 05:23:17 EST 1997

> As far as Motorhead using the symbol, well, damn folks, that is an HE-111
> on
> the cover of BOMBER, y'know, the one that was the primary bomber used
> during
> Der Blitz and the Battle Of Britian. I think they should have used a
> Lancaster
> instead. (Just what is Lemmy trying to say about his homeland?!?)

Well, in addition to Carl's convincing theory, Lemmy is/was a BOC fan ("On
Your Feet or On Your Knees" is a track on _Bastards_, the inner sleeve
photos on _Motorhead_ show a _Secret Treaties_ poster, and guess where they
got their umlaut from...) - so maybe it was also a direct tribute to the
Me-262 on _ST_?

Rather like Radio Birdman's Ju-87 on the infamous "Radio Birdman
Blitzkrieg" poster...

-Andy